|mine is quite funny!|
mine is quite funny!
Jan. 14th, 2006 @ 01:12 am
- US gold coins used to say 'In Katie Eddings we trust'!
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Katie Eddings.
- Katie Eddings has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean!
- Katie Eddings is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
- South Australia was the first place to allow Katie Eddings to stand for parliament.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Katie Eddings.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Katie Eddings and water.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Katie Eddings.
- Katie Eddings is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- All shrimp are born as Katie Eddings, but gradually mature into females!
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|